CASUALTY LINE SOLUTIONS
When it comes to casualty lines, PMC has a variety of options available to assist with the placement of the workers’ compensation program.
- General Liability Insurance: Protection for companies against claims involving bodily injuries and property damage
- Commercial Auto Insurance: Liability and damage protection related to business vehicle
- Employers Liability Insurance: Protection against financial losses if an employee or third party files a law suit against the business for a work related injury, illness or death
- Cyber Liability Insurance: Protections for business against security breaches
- Foreign Casualty Insurance: Protection for businesses that operate outside the U.S.
- Excess Liability and Umbrellas: Covering claims that exceed current policy limits
- Management Liability Insurance: Protection for Directors and Officers against lawsuits
- Errors and Omissions Insurance: Professional liability insurance to protect service-oriented businesses