To Our Valued Clients,
We hope all of you and your families are well and safe.
As we all navigate these unique circumstance over the coming weeks, we want to communicate with you all that PMC has taken a number of steps to ensure that we are able to provide your agency and our carrier partners the support you need to continue to deliver the services that you expect at the highest level.
PMC has initiated our Business Continuity Plan with our first priority being the safety and health of our employees and the needed steps to allow PMC to continue to deliver the services you and our customers need and require.
PMC has implemented various actions including:
· Remote/Work From Home – all of our employees are fully functional on a remote basis with full access to email, our agency management system, policies (and related documents), payment inquiries, carrier systems, renewal management, new business quoting and binding, and more.
· Our carriers remain accessible (many or most have also implemented a work from home strategy).
· Phones – all of our employees are available during normal business hours; receiving calls and voicemails as if they were in the office.
· While our office remains open, it has been limited to senior management only.
· All business travel has been postponed until further notice.
· Carriers have begun to outline policy holder payment guidelines and flexibility, more to come as this becomes formally outlined. We are communicating daily with our carriers and we will be providing regular communications as it relates to your policyholders as soon as we receive updated information.
PMC employees are focused on delivering our commitment of providing you the servicing on current accounts, the marketing & placement of new business and the consulting needs you may require. Attached is a direct link to our employee directory to better assist you. We are all available to assist you.
Like all of you, we are monitoring developments closely, including following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as other local, regional and global health authorities.
We have you, your families and clients in mind. With all of us doing our part, being socially responsible we can all assist in reducing the magnitude of this virus. As always, thank you for your partnership and your business.
Executive Vice President