Instructions For Sending Submissions Thru Appulate
Using Appulate to Send Workers’ Compensation Submissions to PMC
- Go to Appulate PMC and enter your credentials.
- If you don’t know your credentials, click forgot password?
- If your email is not recognized, click the Sign up now link to set up your account in minutes.
2. Select PMC as a Market:
- View Your Current Markets Once logged-in, go to the Markets tab and choose Selected. All of the markets that you choose to work with will appear in Appulate.
- Add PMC to Your List of Markets Go to Markets and Available to search for PMC Insurance. Once you locate PMC, click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Selected list.
It’s that simple, PMC will appear as an available market within Appulate for all your Workers’ Compensation marketing needs going forward.
3. Add Your Submission:
With Uplink you can upload your ACORD, and all data will be automatically transferred into Appulate, so there’s no need for having to manually enter information. Adding Uplink takes less than 1 minute and once added, will save you so much time with every submission.
- Once in Appulate, click the Tools icon at the top of the screen and select Appulate Uplink from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download Uplink Driver button; once installed Appulate Uplink will show up as an available printer. Simply click the Appulate printer and your submission will be uploaded.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For Outlook Email Users – Close Outlook Prior to Downloading Uplink. For technical assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.